Divorce in Florida, otherwise recognized as "dissolution of marriage" contains a myriad of complexities that surround proving a marriage is "irretrievably broken." The process is emotionally draining for each spouse and can have dramatic effects on children if the proper procedures are not fully applied.
Every divorce case carries a unique set of issues and problems. McCulloch Law ensures you will know your rights and will represent what is in the best interest for you, your children's rights, your property and life's balance after the divorce.
McCulloch Law won't rest until you Know Your Rights
Family Law Areas of Expertise
- dissolution of marriage
- division & distribution of property arising out of dissolution of marriage
- custodial care / access to children
- support unconnected with dissolution of marriage
- child support
- declaratory judgment actions related to premarital, marital, or post marital agreements
- juvenile delinquency
- juvenile dependency
- termination of parental rights
- civil domestic & repeat violence
- modifications and enforcement of orders
Phone (813) 833-0880 | Drew@McCullochLawPA.com
238 E. Davis Blvd., Suite 202 | Tampa, FL, 33606
SERVING THE GREATER TAMPA BAY AREA
HILLSBOROUGH, PASCO, PINELLAS, HERNANDO, POLK & MANATEE COUNTIES.